The production process of unrefined cold-pressed vegetable oils TM ALNAT
All cold-pressed vegetable oils are obtained by pressing at low temperatures. At the same time, we do not use any chemicals either for cleaning, or for settling, or for imparting color and smell. The cold pressing method is the most gentle, which allows you to save all the useful properties of plants, fruits, nuts and seeds in the finished oils.
We also do not subject vegetable oils to refining, which significantly reduces their quality and biological value. The most valuable from a biological point of view are unrefined vegetable oils of the first cold pressing. They contain a number of unique substances, trace elements and vitamins. Therefore, it is absolutely normal that unrefined oils often become cloudy and natural sediment is allowed in them.
Steps in the production of cold-pressed oils:
- Selection and preparation of raw materials: we use only high quality raw materials that meet all standards for the production of oils. We clean, sort and dry before wringing.
- Cold press: we press the raw material to extract the oil. For this, only a mechanical method and a temperature of up to 40 degrees are used.
- Purification: the oil is mechanically purified from large impurities by filtration.
- Settling: oil settles from natural sediment.
- Packaging and storage: we pour the oil into consumer containers (glass bottle / stick / food cans, etc.), cork with a cap, label, pack in a shipping container and store in a cool, dry place.
Thus, the production of cold-pressed oils has many features, the main of which is the preservation of the maximum amount of useful substances, taste and aromatic properties of vegetable raw materials. Orekhovy Altai produces oils from pine nut, walnut, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, grape seed, flaxseed, black cummin seed, avocado fruit, almond nuts, peach kernels and apricots, milk thistle seeds, hazelnuts, amaranth seed, macadamia nuts, pumpkin and watermelon seeds.